Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sierra's 11!

Sierra opened her door this morning to the life-sized Edward cardboard cut-out her dad bought her as a surprise for her party—The Scream heard round the house! All day the kids took turns placing him around the house, scaring each other. Somehow it worked every time! I kept seeing him out of the corner of my eye throughout the day and it wouldn’t register immediately that it was just a cut-out. I’d sort of see this non-little person and turn to start talking like it was Michael . . . “ Could you grab the . . .”, “Would you . . .” . . .

“MOM! It’s just Edward!” Oh yeah. And do I only speak to Michael to ask him to do stuff? Wife Fail. Edward Fail. I mean really, enough with the broody stares already.

Michael, Dana, and I are kicking back watching “Obsessed” and it’s sort of freaking me out. Ali Larter plays this insanely single-minded temp who won’t let up until she gets the married man she’s after. At least that’s what’s going on 37 minutes into it. He hasn’t given in yet but she’s seeming very Glen Close/Alex Forrest; run bunnies, run!

Dana came over tonight to help the birthday girl and her friends make charm bracelets like Bella had in the books. Isn’t that cool? Before the party started my friend Sinar came over with the cake she and Sierra settled on; again, totally cool friends I have, huh?

Wow! What a night! I don’t think we’ve ever had this many kids running around and I think they had a lot of fun. The girls had a loud and crazy time. In fact it’s still going strong down in the basement but, thank goodness, it’s muffled down there. Good Times.

This movie is still freaking me out! Why won’t Beyoncé, I mean Sharon, believe her husband??? Also, call me ignorant but what’s a Cosmo? I know it’s a drink, but what’s in it? I asked Dana and she said, “Everything that tastes nasty”. Good enough for me.

Uh Oh! Beyoncé means business! Cat Fight! I better put this down and pay attention! Dana's getting gray hairs just watching! "Get out of the house! Get out of the House!"

P.S. Sarah! If you’d get your butt back on Facebook you could see the cool pictures from tonight!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?