Tuesday, May 12, 2009

M.O.P.s

M.O.P.s sucked today. Okay, it didn’t; it was as fun and informative as ever. At my table some of my favorite people and I talked about the reasons why they’re on Facebook or have a blog (or why not) and one person said she only “friends” family members because she wants to be able to say what’s on her mind without being overly worried about who reads it. “What if I said M.O.P.s sucked today? I don’t want people from M.O.P.s to see that!”—I laughed; M.O.P.s never sucks. I do get the concept of not wanting to offend though. I know people I’m offending right now by using the word “sucks” but I’ll get over it.
I love M.O.P.s. Mothers of Preschoolers has brought some of the neatest people into my life. Most of the time I’m hard pressed to remember what was so funny but we crack each other up and spend most of the 2 hours laughing at/with each other. We’re all in the same boat and we understand each other.

Today was the last day of M.O.P.s until next September and for some of my friends it was their last time with us. Tia is my neighbor so I’ll still see her around but I will really miss the laughs we share at our table. Cracking up over stupid things; making a joke out of everything. Tia is such a fun friend. She’s the one who introduced me to M.O.P.s 6 years ago and I’ll always be grateful for that. She’s got a kind word for everyone, is always ready to lend a hand, and has a crazy good knack for knowing when to show up with Blizzards. Nikki is the most creative person I know. Just read her blog and you’ll see what I mean: http://whimsy-girl.blogspot.com/. She is so funny and definitely so full of whimsy. She lights up a room with her smile and sense of humor and makes us all want to be crafty even if maybe we aren’t. I will miss these friends very much each second Tuesday of the month!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Tiff! That was super sweet! It still hasn't hit me that MOPS is over for me.

    Oh, & I'm a "sucks" user too. haha!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?